Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I was taking a shower

And I ripped the loudest, nastiest smelling, wet fart... When I looked down at the drain, there was about a 6 inch log of a shit sliding down the tub into the drain. I turned the shower head on massage (Really fast water shoot) and shot the shit out of the shit.. It went down the drain. I finished my shower, got like 15 vanilla candles and sprayed Lysol OUST for about a minute just to kill the smell.

EDIT: Another one - Reading University. Third toilet from the left. Two foot log. Me. Proud.

EDIT 2: Yet another one - During lunch at Reading University, we got these little chocolate milk things that you could open like you would a half gallon of milk. Anyway, my friend got up to get another slice of pizza. When he left, I chugged all of his chocolate milk (I had yellow-brown piss later that day) and put chocolate laxatives in place.
The bastard drank the whole thing.
Shat his pants in the middle of Spanish Class. Spanish teacher said "FUCK! GET OUT OF SCHOOL AND GET SOME SHORTS ON AND NEW UNDERPANTS!" He did say fuck, although I doubt he realized it.


I was thinking cambridge university. I hear a lot about it. I go to Reading university (Not in Europe.)

No comments: