Monday, October 27, 2008

Not exactly poo.....

...but should have been.

I've got no reaction to hot food, infact I've got completely asbestos inards. So I can eat what I want, raw chillis, vindaloo etc, and have very little ill effect. It doesn't even burn on the way out, until..........

On bank holiday monday the missus and I sat down for a curry and a few pints to watch the Snooker final after a hard day watching the kids cycle around the park. I had a Vindaloo and about 5 pints of Caffreys.
Trouble was, I was completely dehydrated, it having been a somewhat mad weekend, and I'd drank very little other fluid than beer. We go to bed at about 12 and at about 5 in the morning I wake needing a piss.
So I rise sleepily and head towards the toilet. In a half asleep state I begin my urination at the toilet when all of a sudden I'm snapped wide awake by the worst burning sensation I've ever experienced coming from my knob! I was screaming in pain and holding on to the cistern for dear life as I passed what could only be described as Vindaloo piss. Ouch! After several pints of water it seemed to calm down but I was on edge everytime I went for a piss for the rest of the day.

Apologies for the length and complete off topic-ness of the post.

No comments: